Monday, June 4, 2012

Penny Black For You Daisies

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had beautiful weather here and are enjoying just being outside.

I have a Penny Black card for you today. I enjoyed coloring these flowers with Copic markers. I have seen others color the outline of the image to create more contrast and I really love the results. I tried to copy it here, but I'm not sure I got it right. I'll have to look for a tutorial somewhere. :)
For-You
The papers are October Afternoon. I die cut the main panel with Spellbinders new Labels 23. Pretty lace (a local find), twine, button and punched butterfly (accented by Want2Scrap pearls) finish the card.
For-You-details
The layout is inspired by Retro Sketches #14, the colors by the Ribbon Carousel Pinterest challenge.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This sure is a beauty! I love that die, going to have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Gorgeous layout and your coloring is beautiful. So glad that you joined us at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards take my breath away! They're so perfectly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Another gorgeous card. You never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how lovely, Nina! It's so colorful and fresh...beautifully done!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Nina, especially your colouring behind the flower image. The lace is divine too :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails