Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TCM Previews: Oh Deer and Summer Fun

Welcome to Day Four of The Craft's Meow's June release. Today we are showcasing twonew sets,  Oh Deer, Aimes' debut set, and Summer Fun, the new Free with $50 purchase this month.

I kind of went pattern-crazy with my first card. :) I just love this new Simple Stories paper collection and I had to paper pieced that cute deer (okay, I didn't need to, but it was so much fun) :).
Deer-Friend
The set comes with adorable and punny sentiments that will sure bring a smile to anybody's face.
Deer-Friend-det
My second card highlights Kaitlyn's new set called Summer Fun, which you will receive for free with a $50 purchase. It has her signature text pattern on some summer icons.
Summer
I added the stamped and die cut banners from It's a Banner Day stamp set across the top.
Summer-det
Please make sure you stop by The Craft's Meow's blog for more info in this month's release festivities, including welcoming our two guest DTs this month, Gayatri Murali and Larissa Haskett. And of course, what's a release without tons of stamp set giveaways? :). See you back here tomorrow for the release blog hop!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OH mY gorgeousness wow nina these are beautiful as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, fresh and colorful creations. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful BBQ card and the pieced deer card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, I have to pinch myself to see you rock a set that I designed! :D
    Awesome work!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails