Friday, June 1, 2012

Sewing-inspired Happy Birthday

Hi, friends! Today's card is for The Craft's Meow's June Sketch Challenge. I had so much fun coming up with these sketches for TCM. There are so many fabulous sketches available online, so I wanted to do something a little different (at least for me).
Here is my card, using TCM's Sew Happy stamp set and Spellbinders' Sewing Elements dies.
Sew-Happy
The papers are Crate Paper's Pretty Party. The pin cusion was die cut and paper pieced.  I die cut Spellbinders' Romantic Rectangle for my tag. The colors were inspired by the Shabby Tea Room challenge this week (also include fabric elements, for which I used twill, lace and seam binding).
Sew-Happy-det
I hope you can play along with us for this challenge! Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! You really made that sketch come to life. Amazing stamps and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! love your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina, how adorable! What a sweet card for the challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Nina - love the tape measure accent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the tape measure! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh.......what an absolutely beautiful vintage-inspired card, Nina! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails