Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TCM Previews: Lovely Labels 14

Welcome to Day Three of The Craft's Meow's June release. Today we are showcasing a set designed by my friend and fellow crafter in Croatia, Teta Beta, called Lovely Labels 14.This is indeed a lovely set, especially if you are a fan of Spellbinders dies!

For my card, I make a tag with the large label stamp and die cut it. I paper pieced the flower images. I embellished the label and the corners of my card with some Want2Scrap bling.
Bday-Labels
I love the big sentiments in this set and I know I will use them a lot. The papers are from Crate Paper's Pretty Party. Some of usual shabby embellishments are seen here, paper rose, seam binding and lace.
Bday-Labels-det2
Please make sure you stop by The Craft's Meow's blog for more info in this month's release festivities, including welcoming our two guest DTs this month, Gayatri Murali and Larissa Haskett. And of course, what's a release without tons of stamp set giveaways? :). Have a great day!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card with such a beautiful colours..and the label stamp is set is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina!!! I am so thankful to get to follow you and your creating in Croatia!!! You are a multifaceted gift!! be so very blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty! Love the color combo and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, as always, Nina! I really love this set. In fact, I like everything in the new release so far. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful & elegant card as always, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feminine and beautiful!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful1 Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is dramatic, Nina. Love your colours, and the wee flower is so sweet, paper pieced as it is.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails