If you're coming from Tobi Crawford, then you're on the right spot. If not, check out the SRM Stickers blog for a list of participants, including the info for today's prize giveaways: Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Crafting Kit and SRM Stickers Prize Package!
I made a family photo ornament for today's hop. This would make a great gift, esp for the grandparents. I used the SRM Sticker Sentiments Happy Holidays and A Year of Memories 2010 for my project.
- Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper collection
- SRM Stickers Sentiments Happy Holidays and A Year of Memories 2010
- Spellbinders Label 15, Circle Large, Heirloom Ornament Dies
- GinaK Designs Heirloom Ornament stamps
- Thick cardstock
- Fibers: cream ribbon and red baker's twine
- Accents: buttons and paper flowers
- Tools: hole puncher and ScorPal, Scortape
- 1 of the largest Labels 15 dies from cardstock and another from patterned paper
- 2 of the 2nd largest Labels 15 from cardstock and one from patterned paper
- stamp ornament four times, then die cut
- four of the smallest ornament die from patterned paper
Step 7: Repeat Step 6 for the second ornament. Adhere paper flower and stringed button with ScorTape.
I hope you found that helpful. Now your next stop is the very talented Kathy Racoosin.