Friday, December 17, 2010

For the Lovebirds

My husband and I are going to try to do a quick shopping trip today. We window shopped with the girls last week, so we already know what to get them (but they have no idea). And I need to shop for our 2 Christmas dinners.

I used to love shopping way back when, but when it involves driving in the snow, and not finding everything you're looking for (like celery), pay twice or more than US prices ($4/lb for a skinny turkey), and driving back home in more snow...then it's not so fun anymore. I used to dislike Walmart or K-Mart or anything like that, but now I wish we have one nearby! Now, if I'm really wishing...I'd love to have a Costco here :-). Then, I wouldn't need to dedicate two precious shelves of my teeny-tiny freezer for our chocolate chips and pecan stash :-).

Well, on to my card for today. This is for Stamp TV's Color sketch challenge to use Bubblegum Pink, Black and white. I used one of my first GinaK sets called Elegant Post. The sentiment is from Heartily Yours Additions. The papers are Webster's Pages' Hollywood Vogue.

STVCSP6 Lovebirds

I'm participating in a VERY special blog hop tomorrow for a dear friend, so see you then!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hello Nina - this is just so pretty! I love the way you have used the Colour Challenge - it is gorgeous! Your bow is perfect and that image is divine! Another gorgeous creation my friend! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Nina! I love the papers and the beautiful pink ribbon! Hope you get everything you need on your shopping trip! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina what a simply elegant card you have created. It is funny how we take for granted things like reasonably priced celery to Walmart or Kmart until we don't have them anymore. I too love my COSTCO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card Nina! Perfect papers and sentiment, so romantic!
    Keep safe while you are driving about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nina this is a stunner - love it!!
    Christmas Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is incredibly beautiful. ... great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous. love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails