Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I had planned to have a Christmas blog candy, but realized that most people will be too busy to visit blogs, so I decided to postpone it until next year and it will be a bigger prize that includes new stamps and a sampler of my seam bindings. So, stay tuned.

For my Christmas post, I thought share a few cards from each of the teams I have had the privilege to be a part of in 2010.

First is a card using Layers of Colors' A Touch of Elegance clear art stamps.

Elegant Ornaments

This one uses my Gina K Designs stamp sets, Heirloom Ornaments, Fanciful Tags and Vintage Backgrounds.

Heirloom Card 1

Here's a card using SRM Stickers Sentiments Happy Holidays using the upcoming Card Patterns sketch. Here's a little sneak peek for you. :-)

Nina Sketch 96

Finally, I hope you all a very merry Christmas. As a Christian, I have a huge appreciation for this holiday. Beyond presents and merriment, Christmas is a day that celebrates God's love toward mankind. As my pastor, John MacArthur says, "The babe Jesus Christ in a manger is more than just a tender child. He is the express image of God. He took on a body of human flesh so He could bear in that body the sins of the world. He made possible the gift of God--eternal life (Romans 6:23). That is the sum of the Christmas message."

I took the quoted notes above from Grace To You's article that you can find in its entirety -->> HERE. I hope you will take the time to read it and even follow the Scripture reference. It sums up why I, along with the many followers of Christ, celebrate Christmas. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me by clicking on the Contact tab above.

Here's my favorite new Christmas song this year. I love the lyrics!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous Nina!!!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! And thank you for sharing the video, it blessed my heart<3 pokey

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards, and beautiful song! have a wonderful christmas, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! love all the cards you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Nina! I've actually asked for a GKD gift card for Christmas, so I can order some of your stamps! I'll keep you posted on that outcome... Love what you have shared here. Amen, dear friend, amen! Hugs and blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Nina! Sending you gingerbread hugs and candy cane kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!
    Merry Christmas!!! I wish you and your family peace, love and good health in the New Year!
    God Bless!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards, Nina! hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Hope you had a wonderful X'mas. Happy crafting in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails