Saturday, December 18, 2010

Glittered Cake

Before I begin, I just want to wish my talented friend and co-crafter in Croatia, Jane Beljo, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope this year is the best one yet! Stay warm and enjoy your snow-covered day.

I am so thrilled to join her and her amazing design team in the re-release party of her very own Jane's Bakery stamp set, available at her etsy store. This cute set of stamps is perfect for coloring, paper piecing using all sorts of cardmaking style. These stamps are high quality photopolymer clear stamps that are made in the USA. If you're in Australia, you can purchase them, along with Jane's yummy buttons, at Jay Gee's Nook.

Here's my card using the layered cake, banner and sentiment from Jane's Bakery stamp set. The papers are PTI Melon Berry and American Crafts Dear Lizzy.

Bday Jane

Here's a detailed photo of the cake, which was embellished with glitter and my own doodles (polka dots and lines). The cake and banner were colored with Copic markers. The seam binding is my own.
Bday Jane detail
Make sure you visit Jane's Doodles design team, as well as the Guest DT for this hop. I know you will not be disappointed. Here are the links:

14 comments:

  1. That cake looks great. and the banner is the perfect addition on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so adorable - fabulous use of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and that ribbon is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and embellished perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet, Nina! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a yummy card! Love the colors and the sparkly bits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, love this beautiful card. Miss you friend! All new cards on my blog. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your adorable card! Great color choices and technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo these colors are yummie! I love the joyful and cheerful banner, colors, stripes and ribbon. Lovely card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails