This is what I did:
- I cut the coordinating 12 x 12 double-sided papers into 4 x 5.25 sheets (I got 6 from one 12 x 12 sheet with small strips leftover for other projects).
- I cut each small sheet on the 2" mark. I used the purple side for the bottom of the card and flipped the paper strip for the top portion.
- I inked all the edges of the strips and card front using Distress Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.
- Die cut the Spellbinders Lacey Circles and ink edges. Stamp text background stamp.
- Stamp world, then die cut or punch out (I used a 1-3/4 circle punch).
- Tie bow to hide seam between two papers.
- Adhere sticker sentiment.