Sunday, December 5, 2010

I did a scrapboook layout!

Okay, so it took a contest from one of my favorite paper manufacturers to get to me finally do a scrapbook page. I know it's lacking in embellies and I wish I could add my favorite buttons, lace and ribbons. But, this will do for now. I used Webster's Pages' Nature's Storybook digital papers. They have a digital contest for Dec 2010 on their InspireMe forum.

I love this photo of Gaby. It was taken when she was two while we were on a conference in Oslo, Norway. I realized after I uploaded it that it needs a title. Oh well, I'll learn next time :-).

Digital Dec 2010 Challenge NBrackett

I bought the digital papers awhile back when I wanted to submit vintage shabby cards for the Paper Crafts Card Style Magazine. I used it on this card, which was published under the Elegant category. The sentiment is GinaK Love Notes.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. beautiful layout and I don't think it needs buttons, or ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO! And very sweet card)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina...your layout is just gorgeous! It doesn't need a single thing! Your card is also beautiful! Another enjoyable visit to your blog! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, Nina, and I so love your scrapbook page! What a pensive expression on Gaby's face - you are right, it would be so much fun to know what she was thinking! The page is perfect as it is! Good luck with the contest! Oh...and did you hand write on Gaby's page? My goodness, that font is beautiful!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is just beautiful! What a sweet photo of your daughter! And your card is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's such a pretty page, nina,--doesn't need a thing extra:) congrats on your lovely card, too! i do all my scrapbooking digitally-love it! sweet gaby pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, this is a pretty layout! Love the Webster's papers, and of course, your card is gorgeous.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page, Nina! Wonderful photo of Gaby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, Precious LO. Definitely a Kodak Moment!!!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful layout and card. your girl is so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails