Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Tulips

This is a card that uses Melanie's newest set, Pressed Flowers. It's so easy to make elegant cards with this stamp set. I used Vivid Tea Rose and Memento Spring Sprout, GKD Green Apple, Innocent Pink and Moonlit Fog cardstocks. I admit that Moonlit Fog is not one of my favorite colors, but it looks elegant with this card and that ribbon is a perfect match. I found it at a local flea market. The polka dot paper is from my Swing into Spring digital paper pack and the sentiment is from the Spring Florals set.

I will be taking a few days off from blogging. My husband will be going away this week for a business trip and my middle child is sick (which usually means the others will follow). There will be a big GinaK blog hop on Feb 25th, so make sure you mark your calendar for that. It'll start on Gina's blog. Have a great week, friends!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always. Hope your child(ren) recover quickly and you don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this calls spring, that's what we need... hope your child will be well soon and the others will not get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and colors! my oldest came down with a stoach virus too, hoping we don't all also fall down like dominoes, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, nina! healthy wishes to you and your children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nina! I hope your child is happy and healthy again soon!
    Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Nina!! That bow is amazing, as are the stamped tulips!

    Hope your kids are better soon!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors with that bold and beautiful ribbon! Hope you and kids all stay healthy! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I bought the stuff at Chemaco (hobby store) on Vukovarska. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful! Hope your kids will be fine!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your kids are doing well and please take care and don't get sick!! =) very pretty card. I love the ribbon in this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails