Friday, February 19, 2010

Two cards, two different styles

Welcome to Unity's FWF! I'm so excited to be able to participate again as I just love my Unity! Have you seen their new blog? AWESOME! Just looking at it makes me happy inside. I like the pics of the beautiful DTs on the side, too. And I can't wait until the "deal of the day" becomes available. :-)

I made two cards, two different styles, today. The first one is cutesy & fun and uses the Believe in Fairytales Store Kit (trees). I just love it and if you don't have a LSS, check out Limelight Papercrafts. I'm not affiliated with them, just a very satisfied customer. The sun is from the A Pocket Full KOTM and the sentiment is from Bevy of Butterflies. The patterned papers are October Afternoon Farm Fresh.

My next card is shabby chic. This was inspired by a sketch on the Papercrafts magazine a few months ago. The big elegant background is Everlasting Romance. I stamped a butterfly from Bevy of Butterflies on the tag and the sentiment is also from the A Pocket Full KOTM. I hand wrote "you."

Have a great weekend, everyone. I'm off to go visiting and maybe some shopping.

Photobucket

43 comments:

  1. omg. beautiful Nina.... u are a rock star.. wow.. I love them both! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are both AMAZING!!! So beautiful, TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Nina! Love them both! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, 2 cards, 2 styles yet both equally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so beautiful! Love the cute trees!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards, Nina!! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that polka dotted sun! So perfect with your card! Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, wow! Nina! fabulousness!!!! both cards are wonderful in their own way. thanks for the shoutout to Mandy at Limelight. She does great things, doesn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, I just love your Cutesy and FUN card . . . so Bright and Cheery and those Unity stamps are Darling too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun to see your creations! Especially love your first card, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina, love the paper piecing on your first card, and your second card is WOW! I have your b/g stamp and always use black...I may have to get a little more colorful like yours, and it is so 'chic'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING cards! LOVE that first card with all it's paper piecing, but that 2nd card has so many wonderuflly elegant details! LOVE them both! I also LOVE your new creations for Gina K! You are one talented chica!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both amazing Nina! I *heart* the top one. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! Love the two different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOve both of these Nina. The first one is so fun and second card just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that first card just makes me smile!!!!!!! so happy...LOVE It!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are beautiful Nina! Love how fun and funky the first is- right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely, Nina! I really like the playfulness of the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. great cards - love both styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cards... I love those trees with the different patterned paper. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very different styles indeed!! and you did both wonderfully, Nina! gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such gorgeous creations!!! Love the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are so different but both are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. both cards are so fun! I love all the styles you make (love the new look of your blog & the cute pic of your adorable girls dressed up!!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow these cards are FABULOUS Nina (as always!!). Thanks for always inspiring me!
    Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Nina--these are beautiful! You are so creative--love love love each card:) They are so different! Great job! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both of these are fabulous cards - but I like the first one best!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love these, nina. :)
    especially the puffy trees. SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nina both of your cards are fantastic, but that first one is Oh so Fun!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those cards are both adorable, Nina! The first one is definitely my FAV though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails