Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first Guest DT call...

EDIT AGAIN: THE CALL IS NOW CLOSED. IT WAS AN AGONIZING TASK, BUT I'VE HAD TO NARROW DOWN MY CHOICES. I WILL EMAIL MY PICKS VERY SOON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

EDIT:
I received some questions about the call, so I'm addressing them here:

  • Don't worry if you think you think you should more send/link more images for me to drool over. If I have your blog link, chances are I will browse through your work.
  • In light of that, when emailing me your projects, please include a blog link so I can check your other work.
  • As expected, more people are interested in being my GKD Guest DT, but you may have a better chance at becoming DT if you are open to both GKD and Squigglefly. Though you may not get the future GKD stamps, I will be sending some other GKD stuff to the SQ DT as well.
  • Both my Guest DTs will also receive some of the GKD digital items (papers, Perfect Patterns) I will release each month they design for me and are encouraged to use them on their projects.
--------------------------------------
Thank you all so much for your kind comments from my last post and for encouraging me to have a call for my future Guest DT. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends in blogland. So, this is officially my first Guest DT call. I am looking for one for my rubber stamps with GinaK Designs and maybe another one for my Squigglefly images.

--->>>Again, I just want to emphasize that I don't think I'm so important as to have my own DT. LOL. It just saves me time to not have to agonize whom to ask every month. Having a call will assure me that the person I ask really wants to be my Guest DT, right? :-) <<<---

First of all, here are the things I ask from my GinaK Designs Guest DT.
  1. Must have fun while being my GDT and have an active blog.
  2. Must be able to make at least 4 cards a month using my stamp designs. (If you can make more, even better :-).
  3. Must be able to upload projects with appropriate tags on Stamp TV.
  4. Must be able to participate in the GinaK Designs blog hop mid-month, keeping the GKD post on top for at least 24 hours.
Some things I would like for my GKD Guest DT to do, but not required:
  1. Attend the GinaK Designs release party over at Splitcoaststampers.com
  2. Upload projects at SCS.
  3. Enter other non-StampTV challenges using my stamp designs.
  4. Submit projects for publication using my stamp designs.
For my Squiggefly DT, here are my requirements:
  1. Must have fun while being my GDT and have an active blog.
  2. Must be able to make at least 4 cards a month using my stamp designs. (If you can make more, even better :-). You can combine this requirement with #3.
  3. Must enter 4 different non-StampTV challenges using my stamp designs.
  4. Optional: submit projects for publication using my stamp designs.
The chosen GKD Guest DT will get my GinaK Designs stamp sets for free for every month she is designing for me. The Suigglefly DT will get 10 or more of the images/sets I've released so far. DH is coming to the US soon, so I will send my Guest DTs some GinaK Designs paper crafting goodies also.

If you're interested in applying, please direct link up to 3 of your most favorite creations that best describe your style below. If you would rather email me your projects, just click on contact tab above. If you only want to apply for one position, please add "(GKD only)" or "(SQ only)" after your name. I will run this until Feb 16 and will announce the winners soon after. I'm using a new alternative to Mr. Linky, so I'm not sure how this works. If you find it's not working properly, just leave me a comment with your links. Thank you. This is open to non-US crafters as well.


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Nina, I have linked mine up! I forgot to put the "GKD ONLY" on the first two but got it on the thrid. I hope that's ok. (Although it probably shows an alarming lack of ability to follow directions. sigh)

    This is so exciting. I absolutely love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina!! Thanks so much for the opportunity!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Nina! Off to pick out my favorites :o)
    Thanks for the chance to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your DT call, Nina and can't wait to see who will be showcasing your projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about your DT call Nina! It was hard for me to pick just three!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nina, what a great idea! I am still new at this so do not feel qualified YET! Looking at the ladies that are hoping for the chance to be on your DT I think you have a difficult decision to make. Someday I hope I will feel confident enough to put my name on a list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina,
    I linked my creations up I know I put next to my name GKD only but I would certainly be open to both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Nina! You will love having your own team- it's nice to have a support network built right in. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked mine up- I included some digital work that I have already done and you can see more on my blog (which I linked one of my projects on) at: http://journeyoflifetamijo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nina. My name is Melisa Waldorf and I'm already a huge fan and own 4 of your stamp sets. I have also downloaded some of your bible verses recently. I would be thrilled to be a guest designer for either sites! I was not able to access you email because I don't have Microsoft Outlook. I will post my links and you can contact me at melisa.waldorf@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nina! How absolutely exciting! Thanks for the opportunity to apply! http://studioapapercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nina, btw, I've been meaning to say, it's so wonderful to find a "kababyan" who's so passionate about stamp art & crafting...whew! I'm not the only one! Take care & keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just checked out your squigglefly illustrations and would love to be considered for that as well!
    You are awesome Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nina, I would be open to both GKD and the digital elements, I have used Squigglefly on my Get Sketchy DT and they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Nina:}

    Thanks for answering my email! I am open to either DT--GKD or Squigglefly!!

    I linked three posts from my blog--two of which had several pics of cards...hope that is ok!!

    If you want to see more of my cards, here are some on my SCS gallery:: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=233956

    Thanks so much for this opportunity! THANK YOU:)
    Sav

    www.savannahland2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya Nina ,
    How exciting im off to pick my favs .I am already memeber of gkdesigns forum the worlk by designers is stunning.thanks for giving us this opportunity
    hugs jude:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails