Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update on my Guest DT call and CAS cards

Thank you for all who are interested in becoming my Guest DT. I'm just flattered beyond words that so many talented ladies would want to highlight my stamps. I've updated some info about the DT call, so go check it out HERE.

It's been awhile since I made a CAS card, and I made two the other day. These two use that October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper pack again. The first card has a GKD Kraft card base. The stamp is from SU. I just drew the square with me Memento Rich Cocoa marker.

My second card uses the Ocean Mist as card base. The frame is from Melanie's Hip to Be Square, the flower is from Square Pegs, and the sentiment is from Tech Talk. The ribbon is left overs from the Eclectic Summer STV Kit.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of CAS cards and yours confirm that - just beautiful cards, especially the ones with the Spellbinder cuts are a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Nina... I LOVE CAS, and I'm so not good at it! I love both of your cards! Glad I don't have to pick a favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS cards! Great to do when time is an issue!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean and simple look. I try and then end up getting to busy along the way. Yours are divine. Love how you have the ribbon on the second one too. And the paper.... Love it. The ocean mist is gorgeous. as always Nina.. well done and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the second card. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, thanks for the inspiration! I love the simple shapes used to create such a clean & classic design!

    ~Bev
    www.SavorTheJourney.blogs.Splitcoaststampers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails