Friday, September 9, 2011

Adore Butterflies

I have updated my STAMP SALE post, if you care to look. They are a great deal, and so are going out fast! Please email me, via tab above, if you're interested in any of them.

Today's card is another from my vault of Publication Rejects. I should add a category for this :). I used Layers of Color's Butterfly Collector. I just adore butterflies, don't you? The metal thingy is by Making Memories, which I've had in my stash for a long time now. If I have the chance to change this card, I would add embossing on the bottom white panel. It needs something. :)

Remember all these LOC happenings going on now:
Tomorrow begins the sneak peeks for the new Sept 19th release. Make sure you visit the Layers of Color blog for more inspiration!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Adore Butterfly
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww - this is beautiful Nina - can't see why it was rejected.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! I cannot believe this was rejected--this is a GORGEOUS card! I LOOOOOOOVE the tone on tone butterflies--and that one in the middle just POPS and SOARS off this card:) BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails