Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Charlotte

Today's card is for Card Patterns Sketch 133. Our sponsor is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and they provided us with wonderful images to play with. I so enjoyed coloring Fall Charlotte. It's been awhile since I just sat down to color with my Copics. The papers are K&Co.
Nina Sketch 133
It seems the talk of the town are the new changes in Facebook. It definitely takes some getting used to and I've found myself complaining. Then, a friend reminded me that if that's my biggest complaint, then I lead a pretty cushy life. There are certainly more important things in life than FB. One of which is a story of a young man that encouraged me this morning. 

Nick Vujicic is a limbless man who serves the Lord faithfully despite his disability. I have heard of him before but never bothered to check out his story. He's Serbo-Croatian by heritage, but was born in Australia. I thought I'd share a link to his incredible story because I was in tears this morning just praising God for this young man's life. I hope you will be encouraged as well.

Speaking of FB, please consider joining my NinaB Designs Facebook page for more updates on my designs. (Oh, what a shameless plug! :-) Thank you!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. hi nina how are you?
    your card is fabulous.
    did you go to the cha 2012
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful image & you made her shine! Love the rich colors, coloring & design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your coloring is beautiful, Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina this is a delight to the eyes - I love the way you have coloured Charlotte. This post reminded me to link up the card I had made to this sketch!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the story of Nick. It is so encouraging and humbling. Really makes one think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly gorgeous Nina! I have seen the videos on Nick, very inspiring and as Riette said, humbling. Wishing you a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH! I cannot get over your layering and coloring--just GORGEOUS! This is a fabulous card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails