Saturday, September 17, 2011

LOC Sneak Peek: Glory to God

Today's card uses another set that Layers of Color will release on Monday, Sept 19th. This set is called Glad Tidings. Laura and I worked together on this set. Don't you just love those birds? And the font are so elegant and vintage. I die cut the stamped image with Spellbinders Circle Nesties and Eyelet Circle dies. I cut out the two birds after I colored them with Copics. The papers are Graphic 45's Christmas Past.

Please come back on Monday for Layers of Color's release blog hop. There will giveaways and lots of inspiration. The Layers of Color Facebook Page is also having a special giveaway when they reach 300 fans. Go "like" them and tell them I sent you!
Glory to God
I still have a few stamps left in my Stamp Sale. I only remove them when they're sold. Many of these items are pending, but they stay on the list until I get payment. Please note that the Bonus (buy 4, get 5th free) applies to both TAC and non-TAC, but the free has to be non-TAC stamps. Thank you!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OH OH OHHHH!! I just love this card--these colors are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the wreath around the sentiment--and I LOVE those birdies....beautiful papers and LOOOOOVELY lace! SUPER fabulous all around:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina this is divine! Love the script, the birds and all the wee details, especially the crocheted flowers and lace.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails