Thursday, September 1, 2011

Warm Get Well Wishes

Hello, friends! I can't believe it's the 1st of September. Please make sure you check out The Craft's Meow's Sept release hop going on now. Since I'm on vacation, I haven't been able to participate during the previews. I have one new set being released today and it's different from anything I've ever designed before. I had so much fun illustrating it. I esp love the sentiments that go with the images.

Today's card uses Layers of Color's Floweret cling art and Teacup Blessings set. This card went through many transformation and so the layout is something new to me. I colored the flowers with Copics. The sentiment was punched out.
Get Well Wishes
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Nina this is such a soft, delicate and beautiful feminine card!! - love the rhinestone swirl and the strip of dp behind the floweret.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply divine Nina - I love the Floweret and you have coloured it so beautifully - gorgeous swirl too! Always divine details with you Nina!! Thanks for always inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background papers, but your lovely flower stands out nicely! Hope you're enjoying your vacation! We're about to have ours in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! I always like pink and adding the green ribbon sets it off so well. The whole card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! So soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I'm always stuggling with get well cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty--I like the papers, your coloring and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Nina! Love the flowers peeking above the ribbon. And the sentiment is lovely. Hope your vacation is a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love your papers and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Love the soft colors & rhinestone swirl here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful choice of papers & stamp! Love the special details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous Nina! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails