Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LOC News and Stamps for Sale

Thank you so much for your kind words again from my last post. I just love being part of the paper crafting community. I have "met" some of the kindest people through it. I'm thankful for each one of you who comes to visit me in my wee blog. :)

Layers of Color has some new exciting things going on:
  • They are having a weeklong Labor Day sale: Buy 2, Get 1 free. You can see the details HERE
  • Layers of Color now has a FACEBOOK page. Join us there. When we reach 300 "likes" LOC will have a special giveaway for their FB fans. Tell them I sent you. More info HERE.
  • LOC Australia is finally launched. It is the brand new LOC Distributor in Australia headed by our very own Linda Lucas and her husband, Ron!
  • Finally, we are gearing up for LOC's Christmas Collection Sept 19th Release. Sneak peeks begin Sept 10th. I believe this is the largest number of stamps I've worked on for one LOC release. I can't wait to show them to you!
Layers of Color – Join our New Release Party on Sept. 19th!

*******
ALL the stamps have been sold. Thank you!
*******
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just found your Blog and loved it!! Especially thankful for your sweet testimony. I am a believer too and so thankful to know Jesus as my Savior. Blessings to you this day!
    Irene in Colorado

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails