Friday, September 16, 2011

More Stamps for Sale (including The Angel Company)

Today's card is for Card Patterns Sketch #132. I used some of my Angel Company stamps before I knew that the company was closing down. I still love these images (from How Tweet of You set, for sale below) and go perfectly with these Echo Park Papers.
Nina Sketch 132
Speaking of my Angel Company stamps. I have the following TAC stamps for sale, if anybody's interested. They are brand new rubber on cling stamps, but may not include the clamshell packaging to save on shipping to me. I am asking the catalog price plus $1.50 per set for shipping and Paypal fees. These are ready to ship immediately. Please email me with questions. Thank you.

Giddy Up
Katy
Love Never Fails- coordinate with Spellbinders Labels One
Scalloped Circle- coordinate with Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
Special Moments
Wonderful Tree
Wonderful Weather

Other Stamp Companies: Prices INCLUDE free shipping to the US only. If you are in the US, these will start shipping at the end of Sept. I'm sending them to my mom in about a week. If you're in Europe, you will need to let me know ASAP before I send it off next Friday for America. Please keep in mind that shipping is not included for destinations outside of the US. Paypal payment only please. These are almost brand new, maybe inked no more than 5 times. But, please see marks below for condition of stamps to give you a better idea.

BONUS: If you purchase any 4 sets below, you can get 1 set free (equal or lesser value)

Gina K Designs: rubber on cling
* Are We There Yet - Brand new in package, $15

Papertrey Ink: clear stamps
+ Wishing You - $15
* Fly Away - $4 Brand new in package!

Unity Stamps: rubber on cling

** Folk Inspired - missing sentiments, "Promise" and "Good Luck" $6
** Butterfly Beauty - only the 4 butterfly images, $12
** Gratitude = Joy - missing "Simplicity" and "Daydream" $8
** Giggle Grove - $8
** Birdie Inspiration - missing "Life is a song..." and "Life is a dream..." $8
** A Pocketful of... KOM - $15

Hero Arts: clear stamps
**Big and Small Flowers - $8
+ Happiness Messages - $6
+ Birthday Messages - $6

Inkadinkado: clear stamps
**Thankful for Everything - used once, $5
+ Happy Days - $5
**Humorous Birthday - $5
There She Goes Stamps: clear stamps
+ Special Delivery - $7

Miscellaneous Companies: all stamps are clear,
** Penny Black To You - $8
* WPlus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes - $16 - Brand new in package!

* Brand New, never used
** Almost Like Brand new condition; may have been used once or twice, but no ink stains
+ Very Good condition, used less than half of stamps, some may have stains
 Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There! I don't know how to get a hold of ya but if they are still available I would love the PTI sets "Through the trees", and Fly Away. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card--love the little birdies! SUPER SUPER cute!!

    OHHH! I wish I could buy some of your crafty goodness--maybe I can buy some of your talent too:) LOVE LOVE LOVE ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute caard! I had no idea TAC was closing. What a shame. They always had such a great variety of stamps and supplies not to mention very economical. I am trying to destash otherwise I would be all over your stamps. I have to learn to stop and use what I have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi, I would love to buy Sewing Labels from you. I live in the Netherlands. Please lett me know how much I have to pay you etc. If you ever decide to sell Vintage rides I would love to buy those too. Please keep me in mind :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails