Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joy and Shabby CAS Christmas Card

What a great hop yesterday. Thank you all for your participation, kind words and excitement over the new Layers of Color's Christmas Collection. We are glad you like them.

I have two cards to share with you today. The first one uses Angelic and Christmas Verses clear art stamps. The angels were colored with Copics.
Angels Joy
The second is a simple shabby card, designed to be easily mass produced. This is one of 10 I made yesterday. I will show the others in a future post. I stamped the Vintage Postcard cling stamp with Versamark. The sentiment is from Christmas Verses
May Your Hearts
Finally, the random winner from yesterday's blog hop is #49...
Savannah O'Gwynn said... 49
OH MY! I just love this little angel and how she is in that frame....LOVE those buttons and the coloring--you always AMAZE me:) LOOOOOOVE when you share your talent/creations!
Congratulations, Savannah, and thank you all for entering! Make sure you check out the LOC blog for the Grand Prize Winner. And there is don't forget the Layers Of Color FB page giveaway as soon as they reach 300 fans. Please refer your friends. 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Nina - thanks for sharing! Love the little sweeties in the first card, and what a wonderful sentiment in the second card! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! Love the angels--so unique. Thanks for sharing!
    Pam
    http://www.anartfulmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOOOORAY to finally being able to visit! LOOOOOOOVE these cards--that second one is just GORGEOUS! I love the bold red with that ribbon! And hooooray for picking me! THANK YOU!! This made my night:) Tons of love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails