Here is my project for today. It's something that I've always wanted to make, but never could because of lack of tools. It's part of the reason I was inspired to design the Home Sweet Home dies by Spellbinders. My family and I host a lot of friends throughout the year. In our guest bedroom, I did a print out of this old saying as a welcome to our guests. I always wanted to create something more personal than just a printed page, and so here it is now.
Spellbinders Home Sweet Home
Spellbinders Sewing Elements:
Now we can't have a hop without giveaways, can we? I added a fun twist to the giveaways. There is a prize hidden in each of the designers' blogs, so, I encourage you to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please. ***Just to clarify, you DO NOT NEED to comment on ALL the blogs to qualify for the prize, but it certainly increases your chances of winning!***
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world!
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, I may have a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft's Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today. Join me in thanking them and tell them NinaB Designs sent you. Thank you, friends. :)