Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NinaB Designs 1st Blog Hop Winners!

Thank you all for joining me in our very first Nina B Designs Dream Team Blog Hop. I am glad you enjoyed the parade of projects shown by the team and inspired you one way or another. We sure did have fun making and showing them to you!

Now the moment you've been waiting for...the WINNERS!
Spellbinders' Layered Flowers from Mona's blog...Chris - Creations in Bloom
SB Aster Flower dies from Linda's blog...Payne Holler Cards
SB Bauble Blossoms #1 dies from Beate's blog...Jan Garber
SB Bauble Blossoms #2 dies from Julie's blog...Nicole
SB Classic Decorative Inserts #1 dies from my blog...Miriam Prantner
The Craft's Meow's Timeless Tags stamps from Vio's blog...Michelle
TCM Sending You Sunshine stamps from Clare's blog...Marsha
TCM Lovely Birds stamps from Heather's blog...tonya
TCM It's a Banner Day stamps from Lea's blog...Debby
TCM Fruity for You stamps from Jennie's blog...marose6
Want2Scrap Borders and Corners bling from Beatriz' blog...Pendra

Winners, congratulations and may I ask you to do two things:
  1. Please leave me a comment below, so I can know you read this post and that you are the right one picked for the draw. 
  2.  Please email me via tab (Disclosure and Contact info) above, to claim your prizes. Put "NinaB Designs' 1st blog hop winner - Designers' blog" in your subject line, with "Designer" referring to the blog you were picked from the list above. It's much appreciated, so your emails won't be lost in my overflowing inbox :).
Thank you for playing along and for your wonderful encouragement! We will have another blog hop in April. Stay tuned for more info! Finally, there is another Want2Scrap giveaway on my Nina B Designs Facebook page that is still going on now. I will pick the winner tomorrow on FB.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!!!!! Thank you Nina! I'm doing a little happy dance this morning seeing my name on your winners list. :D Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOO HOOOOO! also doin the happy dance! THANKS so much Nina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners!! So very exciting and thank you Nina for being so generous with your fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I see my name listed here this morning. I'm happy dancing over here too. Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all winners! Nina, you are so generous! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see my name!!!! Emailing you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so surprised to see my name. I have been gone so much these past few days - just now catching up on emails and blogs. Thank you so much. Will now go to claim my prize !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a fantastic surprise after the hectic week I've had! I have emailed you my info! Congrats to all the other winners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! This is the first opportunity I've had to come check up on you here and I see my name!!! YEAH!! I will go email you right now... thanks again and congrats to all the other lucky winners!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails