Sunday, March 18, 2012

TCM Previews: Cherished

Welcome to the second day of The Craft's Meow's 1st Birthday Celebrations.I hope you enjoyed yesterday's challenge and project inspirations from the TCM crew. Today, we're showcasing another set by me called Cherished. This set includes a vintage collage with a hydrangea image as the focal point.

For my card, I colored the flower with Copics and mounted it with foam dots. The papers are again My Mind's Eye. The solid butterfly is from Beautiful Spring, which we previewed yesterday. I kind of went crazy with the layout. I kept adding elements to create balance, but it was fun to try something new. :)
Cherished-MIL
I included several words that represent some key women in our lives: mom, aunt, sister, etc. This is not only useful for the upcoming Mother's Day, but for any occasion that celebrates these cherished ladies. I am blessed enough to have many precious ladies who deserve to be celebrated every day!
Cherished-MIL-detail
There will be prizes and other fun stuff going on as we celebrate TCM's birthday. Make sure you check out The Craft's Meow's Blog for more information on giveaways and more info about today's Inspiration challenge! Thanks for your visit!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. The pink tones are sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors, love your half circle design elements down the right side -- really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty nina...love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Nina. Love the little circles stitched to the side. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. I too am blessed to have many wonderful women in my life and I'm thrilled you created this set. The design team sure did a great job of showing it off too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work, Nina! I have to say that I've adored inking up your fabulous sets :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Your coloring is wonderful, and I really like that you included so many titles as part of the set, really so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the deep colors in the center of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Nina. Lovely elements and color here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! I LOVE this BEAUTIFUL card!! The colors and the design is AMAZING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card. A nice, soft color scheme. I like the circles on the right side that mimic the circles in the background collage. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours Nina, and I love the fact that you 'played around' with the layout - it is very effective.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love all the different elements you used to create this lovely! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. I like the different colors you used on your card. It gives the image a whole different look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails