Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Celebrating You Birdcage

It's been a great day of reunion and unpacking, so I'm a little late with today's post. My sweet husband brought me and the girls our goodies and left his beloved books behind, due to limited luggage space.What a guy! I am thankful to God for this life we've built together and I am indeed a blessed wife.

For my card, I used The Craft's Meow's Tweet of You and Celebrating You stamp sets. I also used Hero Arts Hydrangea card on the background. The papers are the brand new Miss Caroline by My Mind's Eye. I love these papers. I bought mine from Papers and Such and she shipped so fast even for me who's overseas.
Celebrating-Birdcage
I had to bling it up with some brown flourish by Want2Scrap. At first I thought it was odd to put a flourish there, but I am happy with it :). I just gotta have my bling :).
Celebrating-Birdcage-details
Don't forget to join us on Thursday as my friends and I do our very first blog hop. See you then!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your husband sounds like a true 'keeper', Nina! So glad you have new things to create with - how much fun! I'm sure the girls were very happy to see him! Your card is just lovely. My Mind's Eye makes the prettiest papers, and I think your Flourish is beautiful there! Of course, the stamps ROCK! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nina you must have been so happy :-) What a man to leave his books behind! Beautiful card and I love the cheerful colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colourful card and that little birdcage are wonderful Nina.
    So glad to hear that your husband arrived home safely to his "girls"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Nina and love the colors and the bling, really pops!! What a wonderful husband in bringing you your fun crafty items at the expense of his books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails