Thursday, December 10, 2009

Busy Holidays

I've been very busy preparing for 2 parties this weekend, making desserts, side dishes, decorating, making and wrapping party favors, etc. I haven't seen my craft table in almost a week. I hope to get creative this weekend, after all the festivities!

Thank you for all the congratulatory comments on my Moxie Fab Christmas in the Old Country Challenge win with my Matroyshka gift card holder card. It was such a fun challenge for me, who represents 3 cultures (Croatian, Filipino and American). And we're celebrating all three this Christmas.

Finally, the GinaK Designs have some exciting news that you can read about in Gina's blog. I can't tell you how excited I am to see one of my stamping idols create beautiful cards with my Lovely Shelf stamp set. Watch out for the blog hop this weekend. And tonight, the CSS DTs will be having a Sweet Treat blog hop, starting at 10 PM, CST. You can begin at Gina's blog for a list of participants.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the parties this weekend. And I have to tell you that I received your BEAUTIFUL stamp set Lovely Shelf and I love it! I also was floored by how quickly I received them after ordering them from GinaK wow weee. I cannot wait to get them all inked up! I have said it many times before... But you truly have exceptional talent! I'm glad I found you!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowser, Nina, I'm so far behind in blog surfing, I hadn't yet seen your winning card... it's fantastic! Definitely a winner, no doubt about it! I love those nesting dolls. We have four nesting Santas...one for each of the boys. It's always fun to pull them apart and line them up.

    Sounds like you've been pretty busy, too. I can't believe it's almost Christmas.

    Blessings to you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails