I asked her a few questions, so you can get to know her better.
1. How long have you been paper crafting and how did you get
* I started making cards about 10 months ago - I thought it would be nice to make my own birthday cards and saw the beautiful creations on some company and challenge blogs, so I joined a group and started taking part in their challenges
2. What are your current favorite:
* Techniques : distressing, layering, stamping
* Tools: die-cutting machine, sewing machine, border punches
* embellishments: pearls, gems, buttons, ribbon
* coloring mediums: distress ink, colored pencils
3. What inspires you to create? Define your crafting style.
* other designer, challenges, images in magazines
* my style is changing, I love trying new techniques and prefer the vintage/shabby chic/elegant style. My crafting is chaotic and not organized...
4. Tell us something about your family. Where are you from? Other
interests besides paper crafting.
* I am married and have a 16 months old sweet daughter. I live in and I am half Italian. Besides paper crafting I don`t have much time for other hobbies - but I love cooking, baking, sewing (cute stuffed animals for my daughter), reading and gardening. I used to do a lot of sports before I had my girl.
I also want to encourage you to check out and participate in Cath's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger uses my inspiration from Arts and Soul:
Aren't these stockings so soft and pretty? My girls would love them! And here's my card:
Paper: GKD Creme de Menthe, DCWV La Creme, Basic Grey Eva, GKD Vintage Holly digipapers
Accents: ribbon by Michael's, lace from a local store here, buttons from my stash
Come back tonight (or tomorrow morning for me) for the Life is Good blog hop.