Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just for you

When I started making this card, I had this idea of something clean and simple. Since I was already using a laser-cut DP, I didn't think I needed to do more than to stamp and color. Well, I kept adding stuff to it and finally this is the result. It's so different from my usual style, but it's good to try new things sometimes.

The DP is by Little Yellow Bicycle, one of the prizes I received for winning Moxie Fab a few months ago. The vase of flowers and sentiment are from my newest set, Lovely Shelf. I colored the flowers with Copics. The chipboard was sponged with Vivid Olive and dotted with a white gel pen.

LS 4

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. How pretty!! It's so refreshing, spring-like even with the red!! Very, very pretty and I love the lace and stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! love those festive colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I wish the mail was faster! Love your set - it`s adorable!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina.. this is divine.Beautiful vase with flowers!! I love the bright colors and all the elements. The dotting with the white gel pen and the stitching...the lace, flower and buttons too. Gorgeous!!!!!! I'm off to order your set right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina this is so so fantastic, I love it. Did you see the DT call that I just listed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is fabulous!! Love all the different layers and elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails