Monday, December 21, 2009

StampTV and GinaK Designs Dec Blog Hop

Welcome to StampTV's December Blog hop featuring GinaK Designs' December release. Make sure you stop by Gina's blog to find out details on how to win a stamp set valued at $24.95 or less.

Here are a few cards I made last week that I never posted here. The first one uses Theresa's new set, Life is Good, and my Special Fathers set. Aren't they perfect together? The card base is Green Apple. The DPs are from SEI.

These next two are very similar to the two I already shared on my Lovely Shelf blog hop, but uses the other two flower images from the set. The card base is Soft Sand and the flowers are colored with Copics.

This one uses a sentiment from my Elegant Post set.

I have a BLOG CANDY on the previous post, so make sure you go there to be entered to win a copy of my Lovely Shelf set and a sampler pack of GKD's awesome cardstocks.

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You are awesome at CAS designs!!! And the first card is just a fabulous masculine card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nina, the sentiments are stunning. Love both of the image stamps. Those trees and that deer are a perfect Masculine set and that orchid in the pot is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these card, Nina!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your elegant designs, Nina! so so beautiful! perfectly show cased those yummy stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such classy designs you have! I love the last two cards with the white lines and accented with pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina -- the last 2 cards are so simple and elegant!! I just love that style and will have to give it try in the new year!! Blessings and hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower cards are simply elegant! You chose great colors for your "manly" card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nine, these are wonderful cards! I always enjoy visiting your blog... your faith shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are gorgeous, Nina! Love them! And your stamp set is so great to work with!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the masculine card Nina and the other two are such pretty CAS cards! Love your stamp set :o) It would be perfect for this weeks Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree with the previous comments, Nina! Love your creations .. such beautiful expressions using your fabboo new "Lovely Shelf" stamp set!

    Merry Christmas to you and to your family!

    ~Bev
    www.SavorTheJourney.blogs.SplitCoastStampers.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family Nina!!! I hope it's a magical one for your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love these! That masculine card is splendid, and I really love the CAS in grey. Hope you had a great Christmas!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the ones with Lovely Shelf- so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow! Your cards are gorgeous! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails