Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GinaK Previews, Day 1

What an exciting week we have ahead with GinaK Designs! Today is the first day of previews, featuring Melanie's new set, Tech Talk, and my latest, Lovely Shelf.

My first card uses the computer and clever sentiment stamps from Tech Talk. Isn't that sentiment cute? I created an eclectic background using strips of paper scraps. The black and olive DP are from my new digipapers, Lovely Shelf Earth Tones (they're available in Regal Tones, too. Both packs match GinaK Designs' amazing cardstocks!). The red DP is Emily's gorgeous Vintage Holly digipapers.

TT1

This one is fairly simple, using Vibrant Violet and Sweet Corn CS and the Lovely Shelf Regal Tones digipaper pack.


Up next are several cards that use my newest design, Lovely Shelf. It has 11 images and 6 swirly sentiments that are appropriate for many female relatives (mom, grandma, aunt, etc.) and friend. The word "lovely" is my own handwriting and it is such a treat for me to see it as a stamp. The green DP is again from my new digipapers, Lovely Shelf Earth Tones. The vases were stamped with Vivid Inks: Tuscan Tan, Olive, Brick Red.

LS 1

Next up uses the lamp from the Lovely Shelf set. I added this sentiment for this release because I know I will use it soon after the holidays. I want to put as much effort making the post-holiday thank you cards as with the pre-holiday Christmas cards, don't you? I paper pieced the lamp and used strips of paper scraps again for the bottom part. The scalloped edge on the very bottom is from Vintage Borders, which works perfectly with Lovely Shelf.

LS 2

And I made two sets of note cards that I will be giving away as gifts for Christmas. Please click on the picture to view it larger. They all use papers from the Lovely Shelf Regal and Earth Tones digipaper packs. The Regals match the following GinaK Designs papers: Sweet Corn, Vibrant Violet, In The Navy, Cranberry Tart and All Spruced Up. The Earth tones match the following GinaK Designs papers: Sweet Corn, Green Apple, Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Kiss and Black Onyx.


Oh, I have more cards to show you, but I will have to wait until the RELEASE PARTY on Thursday, Dec 3rd, so please join us!

For now, go to Tech Talk's illustrator blog, Melanie Muenchinger. Then, visit our Designers' blogs participating in the previews tonight:


We also have two of our special Center Stage Spotlight Designer's joining us with samples as well:
Photobucket

39 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, as always, Nina!!! You always come up with the most elegant stamp sets and I love seeing them all inked up on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so very beautiful Nina!!!! Can I say I love your Lovely Shelf...of course....you have such an elegant design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Nina! Love the digi paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Nina. And I adore your new set...I have made some fast and easy cards with it and they look so elegant because of your clever designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous samples, Nina! Love, love, LOVE your gorgeous stamp set too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the designs of your images -- the swirls & scrolls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina...Love your cards tonight! I also love your new stamp set...it's gorgeous! I'm looking forward to getting it! Take care! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Nina! I am loving your new set. I can't wait to order it. I love everything I have seen using it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina... these are all GORGEOUS!! I LOVE your note card sets!! Just beautiful... *sigh*, yet another GK purchase to make. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hoppin all over and not in order...should have started here! would have already known that these sets ARE going into cart..when I can GET to that cart! soooo cant wait to get your set inked up!!!!and so glad to see a "thank you" sentiment....and that laptop is so perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, just fabulous, Nina! Love your new set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nina,
    This set is just FANTASTIC!!!!
    I love all of the cards you made.
    I know Gina mentioned on her blog that she so loved the lamp as her Father made lamps. Well... I love the vase as it reminds me of my Grandmother's wall shelf on whiche she had a set of matching vases. they were almost identical to each other but each was was a little bit different.

    My favorite project that you made was the cards you will be giving out for Christmas. they are just stunning Nina!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards Nina! Love all your creations, they are very pretty.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your new set Nina! These cards are just perfect and oh so lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty Nina! Can not wait to see the whole set!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I hope you dont' run out of the lamp set before I can order one!!! I can tell from your beautiful cards this set will BE HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing cards! Awesome card set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Amazing card set, Nina. And the colors you've picked - am in awe. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are fantastic, and your "lovely" handwriting is...well...lovely!! It truly is! What pretty penmanship you have, you are so very gifted, such a blessing to so many of us!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  21. woweee, Nina!! that is so cool you wrote that your writing is beyond lovely! Iadore the little dotted bow you added to the corner of the laptop LOL! that is sooo cute!! all your shelf cards are fabulous, my fave is the poppe up lamp shade (in red!!) can't wait to use some of these papers you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. just GORGEOUS!! Wow...what eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My mouth just went dry from the excitement! Thursday seems so far away! I adore this new set, Nina! Both are awesome and going to be so much fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous!!Love your wonderful cards and this set seems to be amazing!! Exciting!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful show case of those new stamps!! gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love all of your samples of the new sets. Such wonderful designs and details.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow these cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of these are so awesome Nina! I just love seeing what the illustrator does with her own stamps, lol! Those papers are just gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards and great and I can't wait to see the rest of your stamp set! I've purchased a couple of your sets and LOVE them! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nina, Gorgeous cards and papers! I love what I am seeing for your new stamp set...is it Thursday yet?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic cards Nina. I am so excited to order your set and start creating with it. All the samples I have seen a gorgeous. Great job creating a beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGosh, Nina! Your new set and papers are awesome from what I've seen and all your card projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your cards. Can't wait to see the entire set.

    ReplyDelete
  34. ALL so gorgeous, Nina! Love your new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful cards! Love your shelf stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nina this might just be one of my favorite sets yet!! I love your handwriting!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nina, your cards are gorgeous. I love the frilly, sassy laptop cards. And your set is so elegant; making it easy to make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh oh oh, goodness gracious Nina you have outdone yourself! I adore your new digi papers AND your new stamp set! Both are definitely going in my basket tonight. I actually guessed this was your set in the snippet previews... the only one I guessed correctly. I think that's because we are kindred spirits!

    Hugs and congratulations on your amazing artwork,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails