Friday, December 4, 2009

Introducing Lovely Shelf

I tried to stay up as late as possible last night at the Release party, but I finally crashed around 3AM (only about an hour after the party started). My aging body can't do all-nighters anymore :-). It was worth it, though. It's so fun chatting with so many different people from different parts of the world.

Here is my latest stamp set by GinaK Designs called Lovely Shelf. It's a versatile set that has a shabby feel.

And some coordinating papers:

The Regal tones match GinaK Designs cardstocks: In The Navy, Cranberry Tart, Sweet Corn, All Spruced Up and Vibrant Violet. This pack also comes in quarter packs, so you print 4 of the papers in 1/4 size page at a time.

The Earth Tones match the following GinaK Designs cardstocks: Black Onyx, Chocolate Kiss, Sweet Corn, Green Apple and Pumpkin Spice. This also comes in 1/4 page option.

Here are a few cards I made with the Lovely Shelf stamp set and papers. You can see how well they match GinaK Designs cardstocks papers. This one with All Spruced Up.

LS Gift set3

This with Pumpkin Spice...

LS Gift set2

And Green Apple...

LS Gift set1

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I have some crafting time planned with the girls from our church tomorrow. I can't wait.


Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. It's absolutely lovely and was the ONE stamp set I allowed myself to order last night! I can't wait to get it! Wish I could figure out the papers though- I can't get them to print out crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, it is a beautiful set! And your cards are wonderful!
    Have fun crafting with friends.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kicking myself for not ordering it and have got it on my list for after Christmas. The cards at the release party and all week were so very pretty! This set has so many possibilities...my daughter enjoys hot tea and that pot is so pretty! Hhhmm, really kicking myself now! :o) Love your papers, the vintage look is really so appealing. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this set!! You have created some awesome sets for GinaK!!

    I am trying to spread the word about a "March of the Snowmen" Blog Hop I'm participating in, and would love to have you check it out. Lot's of blog candy being given away! The blog hop is tomorrow. http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautfiul new Set - Nina!!! You are sooooo super talented!!! The DP is also AWESOME!!! Love all your three cards...perfect Samples!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your elegant designs Nina!!! they are so pretty and versatile.... off to check them out!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I like how you showed the card in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina -- oh my this is definitely another of my faves!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and play!! Your cards are beautiful as well! Someday I'll plunge into the digi paper world! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am DROOLING! I am buying this set my friend!!! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore EVERYTHING! I can't wait until my set arrives (shipped yesterday)... and I'm definitely printing those beautiful papers out this weekend.

    Girl, you are to be admired for staying up until 3:00. If I'm not in bed by 11:00 (earlier if possible), I'm good for nothing the next day!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, Nina! What a gorgeous stamp set and such lovely papers to match!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all the paper sets! You are so creative and I love your new stamps too! They live up to their name: LOVELY!!! Have fun with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nina, You cards are exceptional. gorgeous... beautiful and perfect! Love those digi papers too. You are uber talented. And I just ordered your stamp set!! I cannot wait for it to arrive...
    Thank you for providing such fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, you have done and outstanding job on this set Nina. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, this new stamp set is sooooooooooo pretty! I simply adore it, and the cards that you made with it! I am unfortunately unemployed and can't order it right now. I hope it is around for awhile! I don't always leave a comment, but I visit your blog often. I love your cards.

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails