Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Plum Crazy Card

Okay, I just had to make this card for the Moxie Fab's Plum Crazy Challenge and Copic Creations challenge this week. I really love the Gold and Plum together. They're such regal colors. Though it's not a traditional Christmas color combo, I imagine the magi's gifts to Jesus had these colors.

The filigree image is a digi stamp from Layers of Color. I added the glaze using Crystal Lacquer. I got some old newsprint and did a ruffle on the bottom. The lace is from Walmart, ribbon is PTI. I used GinaK's Sweet Corn cardstock and Neutral buttons assortment.

Here's the shine on the image close up.



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful - Nina!!! You know how much I love plum pudding - yummy!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers is your ever amazing!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is so amazing! Love this one, too!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty rich colors!! wow! beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nina! You've gone plum crazy for the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow, Nina, this is beautiful! I love what you did with that digi image... adding the glaze was the perfect touch! I definitely agree with you... gold and purple are very regal and elegant and put Christ in Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous! Your "golds" are perfect! Love love love this card and design!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty Nina! such a classy card!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails