Now, it's time for CardPatterns sketch again. The sponsor is Sherrod Studio. Here's the sketch.
And here's my card, using Sherrod Studio images. I used the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg papers again. The cardbase is GinaK's Pumpkin Spice.
Finally, I received this lovely award from two of my good friends, Natalie and Jane, whom I hope I will meet someday.
Here's the rule: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket.
2. Your hair? dark brown
3. Your mother? Blessing
4. Your (step)father? Generous
5. Your favorite food? Chinese
6. Your dream last night? Boring.
7. Your favorite drink? Coke zero
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? Papercrafts
11. Your fear? germs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? Zagreb
14. Something that you aren't? singer
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list items? DigitalSLR
17. Where did you grow up? Philippines
18. Last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? casual
20. Your TV? unused
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? heaven-sent
23. Your life? BLESSED
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? lots
26. Vehicle? Mazda
27. Something you're not wearing? make-up
28. Your favorite store? GinaK Designs :-)
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday (watched a humanitarian aid video)
32. Your best friend? hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen
34. Facebook? Yes.
35. Favorite place to eat? Nana's-kitchen
Since I've seen this blog award everywhere, I don't know who's been tagged. So, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment so I can read about you.