Saturday, November 21, 2009

Card Patterns and Over the Top Award

First, I want to remind you, if you have one of GinaK Designs' newest releases, please join us for the first StampTV Blog hop going on all weekend. Make a project using one or more of the new stamp sets, post it on your blog, then put the link via Mr. Linky on Gina's blog. Gina will be picking three winners from the posters to win a GinaK stamp set each. The deadline is Monday evening, so get crafting :-)!

Now, it's time for CardPatterns sketch again. The sponsor is Sherrod Studio. Here's the sketch.


And here's my card, using Sherrod Studio images. I used the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg papers again. The cardbase is GinaK's Pumpkin Spice.

Finally, I received this lovely award from two of my good friends, Natalie and Jane, whom I hope I will meet someday. Thanks, my dear cyber buddies, for presenting me with this award.

Here's the rule: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket.
2. Your hair? dark brown
3. Your mother? Blessing
4. Your (step)father? Generous
5. Your favorite food? Chinese
6. Your dream last night? Boring.
7. Your favorite drink? Coke zero
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? Papercrafts
11. Your fear? germs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? Zagreb
14. Something that you aren't? singer
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list items? DigitalSLR
17. Where did you grow up? Philippines
18. Last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? casual
20. Your TV? unused
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? heaven-sent
23. Your life? BLESSED
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? lots
26. Vehicle? Mazda
27. Something you're not wearing? make-up
28. Your favorite store? GinaK Designs :-)
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday (watched a humanitarian aid video)
32. Your best friend? hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen
34. Facebook? Yes.
35. Favorite place to eat? Nana's-kitchen

Since I've seen this blog award everywhere, I don't know who's been tagged. So, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment so I can read about you.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Loved reading about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,
    love your card and Cosmo Cricket cardstock used is gorgeous........need to get some for me!
    Love how you handled your blog award too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch! beautiful card!! I enjoyed reading about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Nina! And I loved getting to know more about my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun . . reading about you. what is Zagreb ?

    On to your card.I love how you did the sketch. The papers are great and I love the flowers. your cute Turkey image and that stitching you do is always wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails