Monday, November 9, 2009

Cute Holiday Doll

I'm still feeling sick and hosting some friends, so I haven't made anything the last few days. But, I have a few that I've made before I got sick that I haven't shown here yet on my blog. Here's a card I entered for the Hero Arts simple holiday challenge a week ago. I won Honorable Mention and didn't even know that comes with a prize. I can't wait what kind of goodies I got. I love Hero Arts. One of my first ever stamps were made by them.

The cute doll and snowflakes are from the Holiday Dolls set and the sentiment is from Jolly Christmas. I colored the doll with Copics, the patterned paper is Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket. The ribbon and button are PTI.


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. That is sooooo adorable, Nina!!! Love the colors! Hope you are feeling better soon. Praying for you today!! Long distance {Hugs}!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!
    I love this image!
    Great papers!
    Hope you feeling better!
    We too had cold.
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are feeling better soon!
    Take care - yes I saw you won over at Hero Arts - I see your name everywhere - Hero Arts, Unity, Gina K ....
    Take care,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you are not feeling well! This card is precious and the coloring is Perfect. I am really loving your bright fun colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute Nina!! lovely color combination! congrats on your HM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet ! Congrats on your award ... very deserving. Praying you are feeling better SOON .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and sweet card Nina! I am sorry you are not feeling well, I hope you are better soon. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better, soon!!! Congrats again on your HM! Usually you get a stamp for an HM, so cool! Love this cute card!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina,
    Get well soon!!
    Congratulations on winning the Honorable Mention! Your card is so darling. I love how you've done the ribbon and that image. She sure is precious.

    I hope you're hanging in there and feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina, I enjoyed stopping by to see your blog. Hope you get to feeling better, and congratulations of the honorable mention. It's always fun to win a prize. Check out the free digis on Layers of Color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pray you recover quickly. Love your jolly card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! I love the way you did the ribbon and used that bright paper along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails