Monday, November 23, 2009

StampTV Color Challenge

I am hosting this week's Color Challenge at StampTV. My challenge is to make a MONOCHROMATIC card. Please upload your creation to the STV gallery, using the tag STVCC40. Check out the STVCC40 GALLERY to jumpstart your mojo.

You do not need to use Gina K stamps to participate, although we'd love it if you did! In fact, if you use Gina K Stamps in your entry, your name will be added to the prize drawing TWICE! You have until next Monday, November 30th, at 8am CST, to upload your sample. One winner will be drawn at random to win a Gina K stamp set valued at $24.95 or less!

Here are my samples, first in reds:

All supplies are by GinaK Designs, unless noted otherwise.
Stamps: Vintage Borders
Papers: Soft Sand, Cranberry Tart, Ivory CS, Vintage Holly digipapers
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Accents: Cranberry Tart ribbon, lace, Basic Grey pearls
Tools: Labels 4


And my brown monochromatic card:

All supplies are by GinaK Designs, unless noted otherwise.
Stamps: Vintage Borders
Papers: Kraft, Chocolate Kiss CS, Vintage Holly digipapers
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accents: button, lace, Basic Grey Pearls and ribbon
Tools: Labels 4


Starting tonight at 10PM CST, the GinaK Designs team will be featuring Tami Mayberry's Calendar Bits & Pieces set in a blog hop. I hope you can join us.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant! Love them, Nina!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both beautiful!!!! I like this challenge! You continue to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so elegant looking, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Nina! I love the lace tucked under the ribbon- the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Nina..I just signed up to follow you! Your cards are stunning, so graceful and elegant! Thanks for making my day with your comment on my blog. Have a great week!
    Fondly,kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get that lace? It's incredible! I want some! I will definitely try to play in this challenge. I love monochromatic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!
    I love it!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the others said. Beautiful and Quite Elegant!Love that digi paper and the pearls on the first one. the lace and ribbon too. Love your stamped BG on the second. stunning! and the black and white polka dot ribbon is perfect with it. You're still making magic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty! These would be quick, easy and oh so elegant for the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful simplicity of these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails