Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Card Patterns and Hero Arts cards

Here are some cards I made over a week ago that I never posted here. But before I show them to you, I just want to let you know that the GinaK Designs Vintage Borders blog hop start tonight, 10 PM, CST. I have a few projects and a tutorial to show you. I hope you can hop along with us!

My first card is for the Card Patterns sketch this week. And guess who's the sponsor? GinaK Designs will be giving away a stamp set valued at $24.95 or less to one random participant. I hope you can play along with us.

All Supplies from GinaK Designs, unless noted otherwise.
Stamps: Vintage Border (music background), First Christmas (sentiment)
Papers: Kraft, Ivory, Cranberry Tart, K&Co patterned paper
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Others: sewing machine, Spellbinders Fleur de lis Pendant dies, lace and ribbon from my stash

I used some HeroArts stamps for these next two cards. I love HA's whimsical and cute stamps.

Stamps: Jolly Christmas
Paper: GKD White
Ink: Vivid Straw, SU Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Memento Sky Blue
Other: ribbon by PTI, button from GKD Autumn Assortment


Stamps: Holiday Dolls
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, GinaK Kraft, Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Other: ribbon is by Michaels, button by PTI


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....all of it!!! Love the colours of the xmas tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are over the moon gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina wow great cards. I love them all, but that second one - SOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! I love the trees!! I think your blog is OVER THE TOP and so are you in a wonderful way. So I've passed on an award to you. You can retrieve it on my blog (I guess that's how it works!) Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trio of trees on your last card here and the fun colors you combined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, I love both of these, but OMG, that second one makes me happy! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your gorgeous cards, Nina!! love the stacked up animals! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy I bought this set. Thanks for the great projects tonight--love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some gorgeous cards here Nina! love your top challenge card and the second one is super cute then again so is the Christmas tree card....... Keep them coming good luck with the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards.
    1.elegant
    2.cute
    3.amazing
    Your creativity have no end!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina,

    gorgeous-ness! I love your cards. especially the animals that are stacked up.... adorable. I tell you this all the time... But I have to tell you again. You are brilliant, fabulous and way beyond creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it all! What a great way to use the pendant die cut on your first card (I must remember that!), and I love your color combo. Great DP and stitching.

    The whimsey of the second card is too cute!!!

    And I'm loving the simple and rustic look of your last card. Who says red and green are the only Christmas colors? Not me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails