Saturday, November 7, 2009

CardPatterns and we have a WINNER!

Thanks, everyone, who joined our StampTV CSS Blog hop. It was fun and I found many new ideas to try for the holidays. Now, for the winner. I first used Random.org to pick whose blog I'm going to get the winner from. There were 37 blog hop participants and random.org picked #10 --->>>CHARLENE.

From the comments in Charlene's post, I used Random.org again and got

#21 MARSHA.

Email me your address, Marsha, so I can send you Melanie's Hip to Be Square set. I have friends here now visiting from GA and I would like to send this set off with them as Croatian mail sometimes take forever to get there. If I don't hear from the winner by tomorrow, I will pick another winner to give me enough time to let her/him know to give me an address.

And now my card for this week's CardPatterns' sketch. By the way, did you know CardPatterns is now on Facebook? If you're on FB, please join us. You never know what fun things Michelle (Card Pattern's fearless leader and master sketcher) is cooking up for us.



This week, we're spoiled once again by Chris Franco who is also giving away a wonderful stamp set to one winner. Chris is a demo for The Angel Company. I hope you can join us this week.



Stamps: The Angel Company
Paper: Aqua Mist (PTI), Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Copics, Memento Tux Blk.
Other: Aqua mist ribbon (PTI), button by GinaK Designs

And all you GinaK Designs fans, make sure you check out CardPatterns next week. There might be something there for you. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love your card, but then I love them all, I really like this sketch too, can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, I LOVE your card!! The colors are so vibrant!! Thanks for sharing! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Cute image and love what you've done with the sketch. The colors are terrific, Love that paper . ribbon, button. So festive looking. You nailed it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card!! Love the colors and the sketch is fabulous, can't wait to play along!! My siggy looks great, I emailed you... thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore your coloring Nina! love the colors and image! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE this card! so ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O Nina this card makes me happy just looking at it. FUN. That scarf is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was für eine wunderschöne Karte,
    großes Kompliment.
    Liebe Grüße
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright striped paper you used on this card Nina. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are feeling better by now...sorry to hear you were so sick! :(

    What a super card you made this week with that little snowman! I appreciate you taking so much time and effort to make such a super card!! Thank you! I enjoy each of your cards...it's such a treat to stop by here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails