Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hero Arts Butterfly

Just a quick post before I start preparing for tomorrow's festivities! Here's a card I made for the following challenges:
I created the Vintage background paper using 2 Hero Arts brushes available at 2peas. The butterfly is also a download from there. I colored it with Copics. I've been enjoying these vintage cards. Even my daughter noticed how my cards are changing in style. I don't know if that's true, but I do love making vintage, shabby cards at the moment.

Winged Friends trimming

Here's a close up of the butterfly:

Winged Friends trimming Close Up

By the way, have you seen this week's StampTV episode? It's great and Gina uses my music stamp from Vintage Borders. Gina's card is a must-see! Oh, and the sneak peeks have begun for this month's release on Gina's blog. Can you guess which one is mine?

Have a great Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful! I love that you are doing the vintage look these days! The lace, and stitching are fabulous touches, and that stamped newsprint is perfect! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! Beautiful colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty!! I love your pink butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this butterfly!
    It looks so real!
    Happy Thanksgiving day!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nina. I love the butterfly and the subtle background!
    I hope you have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored. Love the style of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, what a nice combination!! Your layering is always so nicely done. BTW thanks for the compliment! I have 3 grandbabies!! I just posted a pic of the youngest yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your gorgeous butterfly Nina!!! this is a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes love this style Nina! You do it so well.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, Nina!! I love the colour on Kraft! Gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought yours was the mittens... But now I saw the lamp and I think that one has to be yours..... It's gorgeous.
    And so it your card. It's a stunner!! I love the pink and white polka dotted ribbon and your butterfly is breathtaking! the lace and the stitching are perfect! I'm loving all the butterflies. You showcase them well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! The trim and ribbon are exquisite, and the butterfly & sentiment so perfect together! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Spectacular Nina, love absolutely everything about it. You are becoming the Butterfly Queen. You need to be participating in Danni's Flutterby Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your vintage cards are simply amazing and lovely to behold! The colorful butterfly and ribbon are the perfect accents to the neutral background. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! Textures and sewing are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails