Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moxie Fab trees

I made this card a couple of weeks ago, but never posted here. This was my entry to Moxie Fab's Lovely as a Tree challenge. I just love Cath's challenges. I won Honorable Mention with this card and I'm truly honored that she would even include me. I've won two of her previous challenges and she includes a sweet note in the prize package that I will cherish for a long time.

The bird stamp and backgroud paper are by Basic Grey. Cameo Coral and Certainly Celery papers and Trendy Trees trunks are by SU. I hand-stitched the sentiment. The buttons are by PTI.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Nina. Love the DP, love the trees, love the stitching!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card. The hand stitching is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really is an amazing card! i am loooving the stitched sentiment- gorgeous! and those buttons are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitched sentiment is amazing. It's perfect. The Basic Grey paper is fabulous. and the buttons are terrific on top the trendy trees. such a cute and oh so sweet card Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! This is great! Love the button trees .... gotta try this myself! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and P.S. I have left something for you on my blog this time : )

    Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! This card is AMAZING! I always love popping over and seeing your work! You truly inspire me!
    Hugs from Morocco!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cute Nina! Love the Urban Prairie and you did a fantastic job stitching the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is beautiful! I have added you to one of my favorite blogs, add me if you like.. You have great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Nina, absolutely adorable. You are clever as ever. That rhymed. LOL not trying actually just letting you know that I am thinking about you while I am on vacation in Tuscany.
    Hugz,
    Justine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails