Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What an amazing coincidence!

Before I show you my card, I want to let you know about my very dear friend, Lisa's Christmas in July blog candy. She's giving away the new InColor markers, holiday papers, glitter and glue - all SU products. And she's offering a sale on SU Christmas-themed stamps, too.

I've been so busy filling in card orders that I haven't had time to post here for a few days. I made this card for one of those orders. My color inspiration comes from Travelingmama's Travel Inspiration Challenge.


After making about 8 of these, I decided to take a break and look at my favorite challenges. And look at what I found for this week's Card Patterns? It's like I made the card, then drew the sketch based on it! Weird, isn't it?


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Urban Prairie Stamps
Paper: Pink Passion, Certainly Celery
Others: MS punch, Blush ribbon

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hey Nina,

    Very pretty love your color layout!
    Keep forgetting about the Traveling Mama website.......thanks for the reminder!

    Shell~Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky!!!
    Love your card - very prety and to the point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wild coincidence Nina. And your card is supergorgeous.I adore the butterfly and the colors are so sweet. I also think that is such a beautiful scalloped edge.
    Thanks for the mention and have fun with the cake decorating. I'm sure you'll master that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina this is gorgeous! Love the colors. Isn't it wild when that happens? I've made a card only to find it matched a sketch perfectly. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike! That's so funny! I love your card! Is that new paper? It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great coincidence! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us at CP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the "coincidence" doesn't come close to the beauty of your card! and have fun at the baking class.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails