Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CPS 122 Unity owl

I made this card using Unity's June KOTM. I just love the look on this owl. I also used the CPS sketch this week.

Stamps: Unity June KOTM
Ink: Eggplant Envy, Memento Angel Pink
Paper: Eggplant Envy, Guidelines paper pack by PTI

I also have a few things for sale/trade over at SCS, including some Copics, stamps from Unity, PTI, and SU. The prices include shipping and delivery confirmation. If there is anything you really want, let me know your best offer and I'll work with you :-). I have to sell these before I leave for Croatia.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Nina,
    I was just checking into copics. what colors do you have ? You'll have to email me and tell me how I find them on SCS.
    Your card is complete cuteness!
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is wonderful! i love the classic combo of purple and orange :D and those owls! the eyes just grab you hehe, so cute!!
    God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Nina! Just popping in to say hello and welcome you to SBS#28 :) I look forward to seeing more of your stamping creations!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear nina, I'm having so much fun going up and down your blog... you are truly an AMAZING woman!!
    these owls are just adorable! I have a friend who is "into" owls, and I would love to make a card for her. maybe when "y'all":) come back we can get together sometimes, being much closer and all...
    LOVE YOU!! have a wonderful Lord's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, it appears that "Konzerva" is my husband's nick or something:))) this is Ivana Balint-Feudvarski writing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails