Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thinking Fish

Here's a card I made inspired by travelingmama's Travel Inspiration Challenge #3 and loosely followed Card Patterns' sketch this week. That cute fish (from Eclectic Summer StampTV kit) was stamped on GinaK Pure Luxury CS and colored with Copics. The "seaweed" is a stamp from There She Goes' Act of Kindness set. I used my SU scalloped edge punch, a wonderful gift I received from a dear friend of mine, Lisa, for the water waves. The colors I used for papers and inks are Aqua Mist (PTI), Baja Breeze and Pumpkin Pie by SU.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, love this fish the scalloped borders are a great idea too.
    Still waiting to get my hands on new stamps to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the little fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina that fish is just adorable! Love the colors on this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Nina! The colours & layers are wonderful. Blessings, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this is very cute! I love the little fishy! you colored it just right! cute cute!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I left you a comment here but I don't see it?? I loved this card- the little fishy is so cute! I love the scallops too! What a great finishing detail! Hope to see you play along this week too!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails