Friday, July 31, 2009

Introducing Elegant Post and Elegance Paper packs

I'm writing after midnight from my hotel room in Orlando. In just a few hours, I will be enjoying CHA for the first time and I can't wait. My parents came in from LA just a few hours ago, so I had to miss the release party that GinaK hosted at SCS. I hope you will take the time to participate in the challenges there to win some fabulous prizes.

Since I am out of town, I don't have any more cards to show you using my new set, Elegant Post, but I want to send you to my friend Sue's blog. She's one of the In the Spotlight Center Stage designers for this month and she's made some beautiful projects using Elegant Post.

And here is Elegant Post in its entirety:
And the matching papers come in two forms, each paper pack has 12 coordinating colors. I included more pocketbook-friendly (the whole paper is not all colored to save ink and money) :-) patterns in these packs.

Here is Simple Elegance with its clean lines and patterns. The color combo I used also coordinate with Stampin' Up's Summer Sun, Going Gray, Pacific Point (or Tempting Turquoise), Purely Pomegranate (or Bravo Burgundy), and GinaK's newest color, Green Apple.


And Grungy Elegance paper pack for those who like a little bit more texture and distressed look.


I hope to post some pictures of the news goodies at CHA later today.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oooh Nina! I just knew this was yours when I saw it in the sneak peeks!! :D I absolutely love this set, it is so elegant and versatile. You do such amazing work!! The DP is beautiful, and how thoughtful of you to create it with the wallet in mind. ;) Have tons of fun at CHA - I am so uber jealous that you are going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nina these stamps are amazing. They are going to be so much fun to play with. Will we be able to actually purchase the paper or is it only Digi. I can't seem to print digi paper w/out my printer using an entire cartridge of ink and if I lower the quality the paper looks funny. Suggestions or will I be able to purchase. I love the Grungy one. Have a Fantabulous time at CHA, I am jealous. Take lots of photos to share and yes I think it is amazing that you have found a fellow crafter in Croatia. Awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina,
    I'll keep posting this week try and make at least one card each day with your set!!

    I'll post them around the place and use them for challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Nina, I'm in love with this set:)! When I first saw it, I thought it was too fancy for me;), but now... you totally won me over, especially after I've seen your cards made with it.
    Miss you! Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the huge variety of cards you've done with these papers and stamps, Nina! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails