Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{tree} hugs and kisses

I had so much fun making this card. I used 2S4Y's sketch this week. And the overall theme of the card is inspired by Moxie Fab's It's all green to me challenge to "create a paper-crafted project that treats eco-friendly sayings/symbols/words in a clever way."

I came up with the idea of tree hugs and kisses as I was trying to figure out how to lay out the trees on the card. By tilting the tree "heads" a little bit toward each other, they look like they are hugging. I hand-wrote the sentiment.

Stamps: Giggle Grove (Unity)
Papers: My Mind's Eye, PTI's Aqua Mist, Gina K Soft Sand
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Aqua Mist button, string, MS border punch.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this Nina! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card with the trees and the cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great love it. TFP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous! I love the sentiment and the shape of it. I love the trees also. and the polka dot paper is absolutely delicious. what a sweet card!!

    Hope your day was grand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright and cheerul! What a fun card :) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails