Thursday, July 23, 2009

Snippets and Birthday Birdie

Have you seen Gina's (of GinaK Designs) snippets on her blog? It's pretty exciting over there. Can you guess which one is my new stamp set to be released on the 30th of July? Stay tuned early next week when I give it away as blog candy. I'll be celebrating 4 months and 26,000 hits on my blog. Woohoo!

I played with my Copics again on this card. I followed CPS sketch #125 and The Pink Elephant's #25 challenge to use animals on your card.

Stamps: Live Simply (HeroArts), Branch and cloud (Unity), Greeting (TSG)
Ink: Memento Black, Really Red, Copic markers
Paper: Really Red, GinaK White CS
Other: Scallop edge punch by SU

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Great card Nina! Love the CAS design and those scallops. Looking forward to seeing what stamp set you have created for the next GKD release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job with the copics! Your card is super pretty with a twist of cute. Love it.
    I thought both of the snippets Gina showed were yours. oops. I guessed you for both of them.
    And I am so excited that you have another stamp set coming at the end of July. I'll be signing up for the blog candy for sure.
    I'm not surprised about all the hits on your blog... You are a genious at creating gorgeousness.
    congratulations Nina!

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - so effective.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty little card Nina so bright and colourful!
    I'm a happy girl today - guess why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nina,
    Just stoppin' by to see what you been up to since I've been gone driving Tour Bus.

    You done some really great card lately but I'm really lovin' the Butterfly card!

    Shell~Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina, Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. i am also in the SBS 28.
    You card is really pretty, I love your coloring!
    Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!! The little birdie is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a gorgeous card Nina, thanks for sharing it with us at TPE :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and Awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails