Friday, April 10, 2009

Card Patterns #9

My submission for this week's CP #9. A friend asked me for some sympathy cards. I didn't want to make a a card that's too dark (it seems the typical colors for sympathy ones) , so I made this bright card. For believers, death is a beginning, rather than an ending. I wanted to reflect on my card (1) respect for the memory, and (2) joy for their being finally free from sin.

The verse was printed on the computer. The oval is embossed using Nestabilities.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flowers of Happines (TSG)
Paper: So Saffron, SAB DSP

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful - a very stylish sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I love using soft and beautiful colors for sympathy cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to SBS28 Nina, enjoyed all your crafts.

    Shell in Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nina!

    Your words today were such a lovely encouragement! I'm moving towards expressing my faith more on my blog and in my artwork and your reaction is a confirmation that it's good in God's eyes! What a blessing!

    Would you mind sharing what font you used for the word "God". I'm inspired by the lines as I'm interested in making some scripture stamp sets in the future. Thanks.

    God bless your day, Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails