Thursday, April 30, 2009

RSCC #4

It's time for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge again. Here are the colors:

I actually just finished making this card, right before I found out it's Dawn's colors this week. I didn't condition my butterfly stamp before using, but I did that on purpose. I like that little grungy look. I know it's a lot like the cards I made for StampTV a few days ago. I'm using the slit punch again...I will have to get one of those gorgeous border punches that I've seen people use on their projects, so I can have a little bit more variety. I can't wait to load up on supplies when we visit the US in June.


Stamps: Garden Delight (Inkadinkadoo), Sincere Salutations (SU)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Mint Melody
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU), Aqua Mist (PTI)
Others: Aqua pearl (Michael's), brown gingham ribbon, slit punch

post signature

16 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! Beautiful card! I came across your blog on Dawn's site. I was intrigued that you were in Croatia (we went there for vacation last year) and then saw that you were Filipino-American (I'm Filipino, too). Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card!!! Great job with the challenge!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color combo together. And your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterfly, pearls, scallops and ribbon super fun! Fabulous job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the stamp set used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I think the dragonflies add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on top pick! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning stamp that is! Congratulations on top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful - love those images you used! Congrats on the top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card. Congrats on Dawn's list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails