Tuesday, April 21, 2009

StampTV 4 Challenges in one card

I have been enjoying all these challenges because they encourage me to get out of my"comfort stamping zone." I'm trying new things that I never even heard of (I know they're not new to many of you, but hey, I've been in Croatia 10+ years and new to blogging ;-)). StampTV offers new challenges everyday. And they pick a random winner to get a free stamp set from GinaK.

I've been busy this week with guests and filling in card orders and, of course, my everyday chores. So, I decided to combine challenges in one card:

Color challenge - lots of colors
Technique challenge - baby wipes technique (Great tutorials on this can be found here and here. My girls and I were excited to try it out for the first time)
Potluck challenge - use glitter
Sketch challenge - see below


Here is my card using all four challenges.


The baby wipes technique was used on the flower border strip, using at least 5 colors. The button has a glittered center. I put a glue dot on the button center and dipped in a small bowl of glitter.

Supplies:
Stamps: Thankful and Garden Delights (inkadinkadoo)
Inks: Summer sun, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom
Paper: DCWV Spring, Lovely Lilac and cream CS
Accessories: ribbon, glitter, button

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Beautyfull card, I love the colors.
    Hgs
    Inge
    SBS 28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Nina...so very cheerful, and I love the multicolors images. So very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Nina. I love those colors together too! you are great at color combos! ha- and everything else too : ) ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! lovin those stamps and colors..so scrumptious

    melody
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails