Monday, April 27, 2009

Two challenges in one

There are so many great challenges out there. It's hard to limit myself to only a few to participate in. (If only there are more hours in a day! :-)) So, sometimes I combine at least two in one. For this card, I combined Card Patterns #12 and Color Throwdown #39.

Here's the Card Patterns Sketch (Unity Stamps is the sponsor for this week):

Here's Color Throwdown's colors this week:

And here's my card:

I don't have Barely Banana, so I used So Saffron. The ribbon is recycled from a Lands End gift.

Supplies: Stamps (PTI); Inks (Really Red, Summer Sun, Black); Papers (So Saffron, Cream and Black); Others (ribbon, slot punch and Cropadile)

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the sketch too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, great and colorful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joyful card, perfect for a Spring birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Nina! I see you're a PTI fan as well. What a great card and great use of that set.

    So glad you could join us again on CP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great happy card - love your popped out tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your unique take on the sketch. I love how you used the flowers that were popped up as the 3 circular/scalloped elements in the sketch. Great color combo too. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job on the both challenges!! The colors are so pretty with the tulip set!
    I love some of the tulips are popped!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for playing and sharing such a great design! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable. This card couldn't be more perfectly made. As usual Nina... You've got it! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those tulips you stamped! This card is bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails