Monday, April 6, 2009

Raspberry Color Challenge #3

I have just recently found Dawn's blog. She's one talented lady. I admire her style. Here's my submission for her color challenge:

I had a hard time finding the perfect background paper that has all the colors, so I made my own. I then printed my design on vanilla cardstock. Here's the result:

And close up:


The red patterned papers have red, pink and berry colors on them, but they're hard to capture on camera.

Supplies:
Papers: Pink Pirouette and Ruby Red (SU), Vanilla cardstock (Xerox)
Patterned Papers: K & Co, SU
Tools: MS butterfly punch, slit punch
Accents: pearls (Michael's), ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbons)



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the butterflies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the butterflies and the pearls. Way to rock out the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! You did a fantastic job with the challenge. Thank you for blessing me with your gift today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!! I love all those butterflies TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, i love the butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply beautiful! Love the pp and butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your blog on StampTV.. what a pretty card.. had to stop and say so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails